Two Kappas from Gamma Pi Chapter, Alabama — Agelyn Sanders Chandler and Mary Constance Schmid Cobb — transferred to Emory and formed the Fleur-De-Lis Club. Fifteen new members joined in 1955.
It was easy to see that a Kappa charter was the goal of the Fleur-De-Lis Club as the badge was a golden fleur-de-lis and the new member pin was an owl.
Epsilon Epsilon Chapter was installed on May 9, 1959, with 43 new members (some new members and some alumna members of the Fleur-De-Lis Club) at the Biltmore Hotel.
Epsilon Epsilon celebrated its 50th anniversary on May 8, 2009. The celebration was held in conjunction with the Founders Day ceremonies in October. Fraternity President Denise Rugani, UC Davis, was in attendance.
The new member handbook for the Fleur-De-Lis Club was the Kappa new member handbook with the cover removed.
To celebrate Founders Day in 2019, Education Chairman Nadia Paylor hosted a beautiful brunch in the business school's atrium.
Learn more about